Embedding a culture of Health & Safety into a business is vital for effective implementation of systems, it is equally as important to be able demonstrate this with good documentation. In an ever changing regulatory environment there is also needed to review the systems regularly to ensure this is kept up to date.
Regular communication is important when implementing or reviewing systems and support can often be available from Insurers. We keep in regular contact to both support you and demonstrate to the Underwriter any improvements in working practices which also improves the risk.
In order to help you comply with and keep up to date with legislation we have access to specialist services and will work in conjunction with consultants to ensure the most effective programme is designed.
We will build a complementary long term relationship and can offer access to the following services:
- Health and Safety Policy Statement, Responsibilities and Procedures
- Assistance, Guidance and Training carrying out and recording Health and Safety Risk Assessments
- Health and Safety Management Systems
- Advice and Guidance on Quality Management Systems
- Health and Safety Audits and Inspections
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Asbestos Surveys and Management Systems
- Energy Performance Certificates
- Fire Safety Management and Training
- Food Safety and Hygiene
- IOSH and CIEH Accredited Training
- Accident Investigation
- Environmental Management
- Due Diligence/Acquisition work
- Construction Site Safety and CITB Accredited Training
- Occupational Health Programmes; including access to a Company Nurse/Doctor, Worker Medicals and Occupational Health Audits
- Medical Safety Tests: including hearing, lung function, blood/urine checks and hand/arm vibration tests
The quality and availability of documented procedures, including individual training records enables Insurers to respond to any allegations made. Having these in place will hopefully avoid an incident occurring in the first place, in the unfortunate event of an incident the availability of the documentation helps Insurers defend your position.
We now live in an increasingly litigious society and are seeing claims arising from the majority of workplace accidents, regardless of severity. By working closely with us, Insurers and Specialist Consultants we can help build robust systems to hopefully avoid an incident, but in the event of one, a documented system to be able to defend your position.
We will discuss the services available in line with your individual requirements, we also provide regular updates via Newsletters and Bulletins. We are also happy to work alongside your current providers to maintain existing relationships and would introduce ourselves at an early stage.